Corporate Social Responsibility
To this extent, Company will devote resources, in the manner recommended by its CSR Committee and approved by its Board of Directors in accordance with the provisions of law for fulfilling the aforesaid objective in the manner laid out in Schedule VII to the Companies Act, 2013, with particular stress on areas around which the Company operates.
The Company will support or undertake measures by established and reputed agencies and Non-Government Organizations, Central and State Governments and other agencies or the Company itself, for :
- Eradication of hunger, poverty and malnutrition.
- Implementation of measures for reducing inequality faced by socially and economically backward groups
- Promotion of preventive healthcare
- Promoting sanitation
- Making available safe drinking water
- Promoting education including special education
- Promoting employment enhancing vocational skills among citizens including children, women, elderly, differently abled persons Promoting livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality and empowerment of women.
- Promoting setting up of homes for women and orphans, old age homes, day-care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, environmental balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro-forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art, promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts.
- Setting up and running of public libraries.
- Measures for benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents
- Promotion of rural sports and training for nationally recognised sports, Para Olympic sports and Olympic sports.
- Contribution to the Prime Minister's Relief Fund or any other Fund set up by the Central Government for socio economic development and relief and welfare of the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- Providing funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government.
- Promotion and setting up of Rural Development Projects.
- Promotion of sporting activities.
- Promotion of cultural activities.
- Support to well known charitable institutions.
Support to infrastructural facilities of establishments for public services such as Fire Stations and hospitals, institutions including schools and colleges, research and scientific institutions, organizations for promoting sports, art and culture, run or supported by the Government or by reputed NGO's.
To undertake or support any activity for common good and benefit of the society and its people, promotion of inclusive growth and equitable development and enhancement of human development index including but not limited to development of infrastructure, housing and habitation, energy efficiency, education, roads, healthcare, sewerage, beautification of surroundings, preventive health care, waste management, water conservation, community development, etc.
Implementation of CSR programme will be spread as evenly as possible throughout a financial year, subject to sudden or overwhelming needs which a region or the country may face.
In addition, the Committee may direct teams/persons from the Company to check progress of a CSR Programme in which the Company is or may get involved and submit a report to the Committee.
Rajoo Family pays tribute to its mentor Shri C.N.Doshi by doing good for others.
5th January, Although this day brings to mind the sorrow of passing of our mentor Shri C.N. Doshi, but it is also an opportunity to revisit some wonderful memories and follow his legacy of being philanthropist.
Rajoo family Mourns for 5 min…and narrates stories of his experience with Shri C.N.Doshi
Rajoo Family distributes Blankets & food to the patients of Kidney, T.B, Burn , General , Janana, children wards of Civil Hospital, Rajkot.
REL Management distributes Oil Tins to all its employees.
A day spent with Orphan Children on the occasion of Diwali …..A small initiative taken by Rajoo team to Tribute their beloved Shri C.N. Doshi, Founder & Mentor